Get ready to experience the difference with a belt that's made out of 100% cowhide. This US tanned, black leather has a beautiful look that only gets better with time.
Every single belt that we make is crafted by hand in our family tack shop. Horse tack is known for it's long lasting durability, so we use that same proven material in our line of belts.
What makes our belts different
- Our belts are backed by our 25 Year Limited Belt Warranty
- Made with 100% tanned in the USA leather from Wickett and Craig
- Prong holes that are 3/4 of an inch apart
- Chicago screws make it quick and easy to change between belt buckles.
- Perfect all around belt for work, firearm carry, business, and church.
- They're customizable! Request your initials to be punched into your belt at no additional cost. Simply send the name associated with your order and the initials you'd like us to put on the belt to email@example.com after you place your order.
How to measure
In order to get your belt to fit just right, add 2 inches to your current pants waist size. For example: if your waist size in pants reads 36 inches, you will order a 38" belt.
If you have access to a tape measure, lay your old belt on a flat surface and measure from the fold (where the leather folds over the buckle) to the hole that you use most often. Select the size option that matches.
Width: 1 1/2" (or 3.81 cm)
Thickness: about 3/16" (or 4.76 mm)
Thread: 277 bonded nylon